|Fresh from the garden:||garlic, onion, parsnip, thyme|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the parsnip, onion, garlic and thyme to the pan and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
4. Add the stock to the pan. Increase the heat to high and bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium-high.
5. Simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes or until the parsnip is tender.
6. Purée the mix to a smooth consistency with the stick blender.
7. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
8. Ladle the soup into serving bowls, drizzle with a little yoghurt and garnish with fresh thyme leaves.