|makes:||36 small muffins|
|Fresh from the garden:||eggs, zucchini|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Mix the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla essence in a large bowl, then add the zucchini.
4. In another large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together with a fork.
5. Add the zucchini mix to the dry mix and gently combine.
6. Line the muffin trays with baking paper, or grease with a light coating of butter.
7. Pour the mixture into the muffin trays, three-quarters full for each basin.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Remove onto a wire cooling rack. Allow to cool then serve on platters.